Category Archives:

Safety Tips for Electric Space Heaters

A Laurel, Maryland, family may have learned the hard way; however, their loss of property should serve as a reminder to everyone about precautions when using electric space heaters. Fire/EMS units from the Laurel area were alerted to a house fire on Friday evening, November 26, 2010, just after 8:00 pm. Firefighters from Laurel arrived […]

Former Member Appointed to NFPA Position

The Prince George’s County, Maryland, Fire/Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Department congratulates retired member Gregory B. Cade on his recent appointment. Cade served the citizens and residents of Prince George’s County for 24 years in various capacities while working his way up the ranks to the position of Assistant Fire Chief upon his retirement. He subsequently […]