Category Archives:

NBC4 News- Liz Crenshaw Reports on Possible Chimney Damage from Earthquake

View more videos at: http://nbcwashington.com.

Family Overcome by Carbon Monoxide from Generator

A Fort Washington family was hospitalized after being exposed to high levels of carbon monoxide (CO). At about 11:00 pm, Monday, August 29, an occupant of a home in the 12400 block of Surrey Circle Drive called 911 to report that another occupant was semi-conscious. Through a series of questions from the 911 call taker […]

Couple Overcome by CO From Generator Inside Home

Entry Img

MEDIA CONTACT: Mark E. Brady, Chief Spokesperson, 240-508-7930, mebrady@co.pg.md.us A Fairmount Heights couple has been transported to a hospital suffering from exposure to Carbon Monoxide (CO).  At about 10:00 am today a 911 call was received from a home in the 1300 block of Doewood Lane.  The exact nature of the emergency could not be […]

Family Sickened by CO from Generator Inside Home

At about 7:45 am, Friday, October 15, 2010, Prince George’s County Firefighter/Medics from Silver Hill Fire/EMS Station #829 were dispatched to check on the welfare of an adult male that requested his neighbor call 911. Firefighter/Medics arrived at the single family home in the 3500 block of 29th Avenue in Temple Hills to find a […]

Mass Casualty CO Incident at Riverdale Church

Entry Img

Fire/EMS Personnel tend to patients while en route to a Baltimore Trauma Center on-board a Medical Ambulance Bus. (photo courtesy of College Park VFD) MEDIA CONTACT: Mark E. Brady, Chief Spokesperson, 240-508-7930 Prince George’s County Firefighters and Paramedics were summoned to a church to tend to a sick child and encountered that and many more. […]